1. ACCOUNTHOLDER acknowledges, agrees and assumes full responsibility for making timely
full monthly payments for each REDBIRD Internet account. Timely payment includes
maintaining ACCOUNTHOLDER billing information given to REDBIRD for each Internet account
which the ACCOUNTHOLDER must keep current.
2. REDBIRD reserves the right to cancel any ACCOUNTHOLDER account without notice due to
non-payment. In the event that ACCOUNTHOLDER fails to timely make full payment of each
invoice, REDBIRD reserves the right to charge interest, late fees and/or reactivation
charges on the delinquent ACCOUNTHOLDERs account.
3. In the event of cancellation by ACCOUNTHOLDER, ACCOUNTHOLDER must contact REDBIRD in
one of the following manners: 1) via mail with proof of receipt properly addressed to:
REDBIRD Internet Service, PO Box 437, Mt. Gilead, OH 43338, or 2) via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org where the subject has words Account Cancellation or 3) via telephone to
an REDBIRD ACCOUNTHOLDER Service representative at: (419) 947-9668, followed by written
confirmation by ACCOUNTHOLDER with proof of receipt, properly addressed to and received by
REDBIRD within ten (10) days from the date of telephone cancellation. Notification of
cancellation MUST be accompanied by the ACCOUNTHOLDERs REDBIRD loginname in order
for a cancellation to be effectuated. Initial
cancellation request must be received by the first of the month to avoid
charges for the upcoming month.
4. NON-USAGE OF AN ACCOUNT IS NOT PROOF OF CANCELLATION OF SERVICE. ACCOUNTHOLDERS are
responsible for full payment on all accounts whether or not the account is ever utilized.
5. Refunds are at the sole discrettion of REDBIRD. Any refunds
granted will incur a standard administrative fee.
6. Any billing discrepancies shall be presented to REDBIRD in reasonable detail, in
writing, within twenty (20) days of the date of the charge. Such notification shall not
relieve ACCOUNTHOLDER of the obligation to make all payments including the amounts
disputed by the due date. REDBIRD shall not be obligated to consider any ACCOUNTHOLDER
notice of billing discrepancies which are received by REDBIRD more than twenty (20) days
following the date of the invoice in question. If a ACCOUNTHOLDER fails to dispute any
charge after twenty (20) days from the date of the charge, ACCOUNTHOLDER waives its rights
to thereafter make any such dispute and all such charges will be deemed valid.
7. In the event that a ACCOUNTHOLDER pre-pays for their Internet
account, pre-payments are non refundable and non
transferable. With approval, accounts may be put on hold and the
remaining time may be used at a later date.
8. ACCOUNTHOLDER acknowledges, agrees and assumes full responsibility to verify that
the telephone number that they call to access the Internet is a telephone number which is
local to their area. REDBIRD is NOT responsible in any way for any telephone charges
incurred by any ACCOUNTHOLDER when accessing the Internet or when contacting REDBIRD for
any reason. In the event that the ACCOUNTHOLDERs local telephone number to access
the Internet is out of service, ACCOUNTHOLDER assumes full responsibility for all long
distance charges incurred by ACCOUNTHOLDER if ACCOUNTHOLDER chooses to call a long
distance telephone number to access the Internet.
9. REDBIRD makes no Warranties as to the availability or right to use of any Loginname, E-mail Address, or Web Page Address. Loginnames, E-mail Addresses, and Web Page
Addresses are NOT confirmed at the time of sign-up of any ACCOUNTHOLDER. REDBIRD will not
refund any charges for reprinting of stationary or any other loses incurred.
10. REDBIRD MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE ACCURACY OF BILLING, OR
THE QUALITY OF SERVICES PROVIDED OR TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
11. ACCOUNTHOLDER agrees that at the end of the term of the Internet Account initially
agreed to by ACCOUNTHOLDER or any term thereafter, REDBIRD may, at its sole discretion,
automatically renew such Internet Account for an additional term. ACCOUNTHOLDER further
agrees that upon renewal of such Internet Account, REDBIRD may continue to charge
ACCOUNTHOLDER, which ACCOUNTHOLDER shall be responsible for. In the event that
ACCOUNTHOLDER does not wish REDBIRD to automatically renew such Internet Account, it is
the ACCOUNTHOLDERs sole responsibility to notify REDBIRD of such intent prior to the
expiration of such term.
** All policies stated herein are subject to change at REDBIRDs sole discretion.
ACCOUNTHOLDER shall be responsible for adhering to any new policies implemented by
Copyright (C) 2003 Redbird Internet services. All rights reserved.