|Windows 8 Dial up
Open Control Panel Select Network and Sharing Center
and select Set up a New Connection or Network Select Set Up a
Dial-up Connection If a modem is not detected then try Set up a
connection anyway In the dialogue box that appears enter the
- Dial-up phone number: enter 4199476707
- User name: (enter your username)
- Password: (enter your password)
- Remember This Password: check this box
- Connection name: The default name is Dial-up Connection,
but you can identify it as Redbird or any other name that you
- Allow other people to use this connection: check this if you
want other users of your computer who have their own accounts on your
PC to have access to the dial-up connection.
- Click Connect to dial the connection.
Open your web browser and it should now load your home page,
indicating that you are connected to the internet.