Setup Outlook Express or windows Mail
- Open up Outlook Express (Windows mail or windows live mail)
- Click on the TOOLS Menu then click on ACCOUNTS
- For Outlook express make sure the MAIL tab is selected. If not click
- Delete any mail accounts you are not using that are in the list by clicking on them once to highlight them
and then click the REMOVE button off to the right.
- Click the ADD button then click MAIL (E-Mail) to begin the internet connection wizard to add your
- In the box labeled "Display name" enter your name as you want it to appear on
messages you send. You can type anything you want here. It does not have to be
your real name unless you want it to be. then click NEXT
- In the box labeled "E-Mail Address" enter your email address then click NEXT
- Make sure that POP3 is selected for the type of email server, then for incoming and
outgoing server names type in mail.redbird.net then
check the box
labeled "Outgoing server requires authentication" and click NEXT
- In the box labeled account name type in your email account name. This is the first part of
your email address up to but not including the @ symbol. Then in the box labeled
password type in your password and click NEXT.
- If the next screen asks about how you want to connect, leave the default settings and
let it use the same settings as internet explorer. Click NEXT.
- Click FINISH to save your changes. then click CLOSE to get out of the INTERNET ACCOUNTS
window. Your email should now be ready to use.